Crock Pot StuffingFrom Hollygreatrex 6 months ago
- cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 cups chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cups chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 12 ounces sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 12 cups dry bread cubes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups chicken broth, or as needed shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Melt butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Cook onion, celery, mushroom, and parsley in butter, stirring frequently.
- 2.Spoon cooked vegetables over bread cubes in a very large mixing bowl. Season with poultry seasoning, sage, thyme, marjoram, and salt and pepper. Pour in enough broth to moisten, and mix in eggs. Transfer mixture to slow cooker, and cover.
- 3.Cook on High for 45 minutes, then reduce heat to Low, and cook for 4 to 8 hours.