Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cup CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- ¼ cup butter, softened shopping list
- ¼ cup non-hydrogenated shortening shopping list
- 1/3 cup raw sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 packet vanilla flavoured stevia (optional) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups gluten-free-flour-blend.html">Artisan Gluten Free Flour Blend shopping list
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp guar gum shopping list
- ½ tsp baking soda shopping list
- ¼ tsp sea salt shopping list
- 2 oz semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 oz chopped peanut butter cups shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, shortening, sugars, stevia and egg until fluffy.
- Beat in the flour, tapioca starch, guar gum, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Wrap dough and refrigerate 1 hour (alternately, portion onto waxed paper, flattening slightly, and freeze).
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Portion dough onto parchment paper, flattening slightly.
- Bake cookies 9 minutes (from refrigerated) or 13 minutes (from frozen).
- Cool on the sheets.