Shrimp ScampiFrom padraig 4 years ago
- 12 Tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of Minced green onion shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil shopping list
- 10 cloves of fresh, minced garlic shopping list
- 4 Teaspoons of lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 2 lbs. of Medium to Large, de-veined, butterflied, shrimp shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons of minced parsley shopping list
- cayenne pepper shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a wide 12" pan over medium heat.
- Stir in onion, oil, garlic, lemon juice and salt and heat until bubbly.
- Add shrimp to pan and cook, flipping occasionally until pink in approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir in lemon peel, parsley, and sprinkle with Cayenne pepper and paprika.
- Transfer to serving dish and have some bread handy for the extra sauce!
The Cookpadraig Moorpark, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!