Honey-balsamic Bean SaladFrom twohot 4 years ago
- 8 oz / 225 g (about 1 1/2 cups) EACH cooked chickpeas, pinto beans, black beans shopping list
- 1 small head of romaine lettuce, washed, dried, shredded shopping list
- 1/3 cup / 1 oz / 30g sliced almonds, toasted shopping list
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons runny honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4+ teaspoon fine grain sea salt shopping list
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the beans, lettuce, and most of the almonds in a large salad bowl. Set aside. Make the dressing by whisking the olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, and sea salt in a small container. Taste, and adjust to your tastes.
- Run your fingers up each thyme sprig, removing the leaves. Add to the salad bowl along with a good amount of the dressing. Toss well, and add more dressing if you like. Finish by sprinkling with the remaining almonds.
- Serves 4- 6.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- twohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!