Thyme Clear Complexion ToneFrom tuilelaith 3 years ago
How to make it
- Add about 1/2 cup of raw apple cider vinegar into a glass jar and place inside a bowl of hot water to warm it up.
- Once it is heated add about 3 tablespoons of thyme.
- Let this sit for up to two hours.
- Place the cheesecloth on top of the glass jar and carefully pour the liquid into your toner container.
- You now have the ultimate acne and age spot fighting toner! You can use this nightly. Apply it with a cotton pad, let dry and then apply your moisturizer on top. To prolong the shelf life of your toner keep it in the fridge. My suggestion would be to only make a small batch at a time and try to use it up within two weeks.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!