Five Minute CakeFrom wildbirdy 2 years ago
How to make it
- Break one egg into a cup, fill up to 3/4 with milk. Then fill with oil.
- Beat well.
- Add 1 cup of flour and 1 heaping teaspoon of baking powder mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and mix in well.
- Put into a 8x8 inch pan
- Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes.
- While cake is still hot
- Add icing:
- I/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 TBSP Butter
- 2 TBSP Cream
- 1/2 cup coconut
- Broil for about 5 min.. Watch very carefully..
The Cookwildbirdy Flin Flon, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!