Chicken ‘n a BiscuitFrom iamericap 2 years ago
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans of condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. of shredded mild cheddar cheese (1 pkg. equals 2 cups) shopping list
- 2 (9.75 oz) cans of white and dark meat canned chicken (drained) shopping list
- 3 (8 oz) cans of crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp oil (to grease pan) shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl combine cream of chicken soup with milk, stir well and set aside.
- In a different large bowl combine cheese and shredded chicken. Mix well with a fork and set aside.
- Lightly oil 9X13 baking dish all over (esp in corners and up sides).
- Pour small amount of soup mix in bottom of baking dish. (Just enough for biscuits not to stick to bottom.)
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- One by one separate crescent rolls into individual triangles and place on a plate.
- On a separate plate take each triangle and flatten with fingers until thin but with no holes.
- Fill the fat end of the triangle with chicken and cheese mixture (1 heaping tablespoon for each triangle) and tightly roll crescent roll. Pinch the ends closed if they are showing any mixture.
- Place each one in pan, with the sides touching each other (3 rows of 8).
- Pour remaining soup mixture over top of biscuits, ***making sure to cover every bit of biscuit showing.***
- Bake at 375F for 60-65 minutes, until top is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve and enjoy!
- This recipe yields 24 biscuits, and feeds 4-8 people. Enjoy!
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!