Quickie Kiddie CavatelliFrom njspanteach 11 months ago
How to make it
- Set a third of a small pot of water to boil heavily salted.
- Put flour in a bowl and pour water over it until it forms a dough.
- No measurements necessary. It is ready when it is not sticky and has pulled away from the sides of the bowl.
- Form small shapes, worms, balls, cubes, whatever your little heart desires. You can put impressions like ridges on the shapes as well.
- Put them in the water just to kind of parboil them for a couple of minutes.
- Take them out and serve with whatever you like- butter, shaker cheese, spices, use your imagination.
- Each child could have their own cereal bowl and make their own. Have fun!
The Cooknjspanteach Green Brook, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!