Leftover RavioliFrom chummers 3 years ago
How to make it
- Using an immersion blender or food processor or perhaps just a blender, puree leftovers until smooth or at least uniform smallness.
- Wet two sides of won ton wrapper
- Place teaspoon or scantly larger amount of puree in center of won ton. (This is a great opportunity to use that won ton press you were given at some point in time.) See Photo
- Seal won ton wrapper and repeat until done.
- Boil four to eight quarts of salted water to rolling boil status.
- Heat sauce in large saute` pan or similar.
- Boil in batches leftover raviolis. We usually do four to six at time so as not to crowd them causing the ravioli to stick to each other.
- Drain with spider tool and simmer in sauce until ready to serve.
- Top with parmesan.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- chummers Lindstrom, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchummers Lindstrom, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!