Rudolph's BlondiesFrom jo_jo_ba 11 months ago
- ½ cup canola oil shopping list
- ½ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 ½ cups flour (I used a mix of oat and all purpose) shopping list
- ½ tsp baking powder shopping list
- Pinch nutmeg shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp salted butter shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups Christmas candy corn (or regular, whatever!) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line an 8” square pan with greased parchment or foil.
- In a bowl, beat together the oil, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
- Melt the butter and candy corn together in the microwave or in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir melted candy into the blondie mixture.
- Spread in the pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.