Pumpkin Cappuccino MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- ½ cup low fat sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pie mix) shopping list
- 2 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 6 (1.8 g) packets xylitol (I used NOW Xylitol Plus) or ¼ cup sugar shopping list
- ½ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 ½ tbsp instant French vanilla cappuccino powder (I used Tim Hortons) plus 1 tbsp for topping shopping list
- 1 ½ cups triticale or spelt flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F and grease or line 9 muffin cups.
- In a bowl, beat together the sour cream, milk, pumpkin, oil, vanilla, xylitol, brown sugar and cappuccino powder until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stirring until combined (do not beat).
- Spoon into the muffin cups and sprinkle with reserved cappuccino mix.
- Bake 25 minutes. Turn out of the pan immediately and cool on a wire rack.