Pumpkin Streusel BarsFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats (not instant or quick cooking) shopping list
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds shopping list
- 2/3 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar (firmly packed) shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups pumpkin shopping list
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin spice shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats (not instant or quick cooking) shopping list
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp raw sugar shopping list
- ¼ tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a 9” pan with parchment.
- Combine crust ingredients, mixing with a pastry blender or fork.
- Press into the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat together the pumpkin, brown sugar, honey and pumpkin spice until smooth.
- Whisk together the milk and cornstarch and mix into the pumpkin mixture.
- Spread filling over baked crust.
- Combine the topping mixture until crumbly and sprinkle over the filling.
- Return to the oven and bake another 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze129 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Original Recipes143 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Family Favourites134 members
Garden Harvest90 members
All Holidays135 members
Low Fat And Fabulous112 members
Nut Free5 members
Bake Sale126 members