Pumpkin Gogi Granola CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree shopping list
- ½ cup coconut oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp gluten free vanilla extract shopping list
- ½ cup sorghum flour shopping list
- ¼ cup soy flour shopping list
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour shopping list
- ½ cup brown rice flour shopping list
- ½ cup tapioca flour shopping list
- ¼ cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp guar gum shopping list
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- ½ tsp sea salt shopping list
- ½ cup gluten free cereal (such as Sunrise® Crunchy Maple from Nature’s Path) shopping list
- ¼ cup gogi berries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F and line two baking sheets with parchment or silicone.
- Place the pumpkin in a small baking dish. Bake, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, until it’s reduced to ½ cup.
- Set aside to cool.
- Cream the coconut oil and the sugars in a mixer until creamy.
- Beat in vanilla and pumpkin.
- Add the flours, cornstarch, guar gum, pie spice and salt and beat until well blended.
- Stir in the cereal and gogi berries to make a rather stiff and dry feeling dough.
- Place golf-ball size balls of dough on the sheet and press the tops down slightly.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until turning just golden around the edges.
- Cool completely on the sheet.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze126 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
The Incredible Allergens8 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Nut Free5 members
Bake Sale126 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members