Hobo CasseroleFrom twill10 1 year ago
- Texas Recipes shopping list
- Hobo Casserole shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- ... 1 small onion shopping list
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced shopping list
- 4 slices American cheese shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/8 cup milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups French-fried onions shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pat ground beef into 8x8 pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- If using, slice onion on top of beef.
- Slice potatoes onto onion layer, salt and pepper.
- Layer with cheese slices.
- Mix soup and milk together and spread over cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove foil and top with french fried onions and brown for about 5 minutes.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!