Serenata ( Puerto Rican Veg Serenade)From MonicaNY30 3 years ago
- 6 Green bananas, Cooked Separately shopping list
- 3 Yautia, Cut in half shopping list
- 1 Med Malanga, Peeled and cut into 6 sections shopping list
- 2 Med Yucas, Peeled and cut into thirds (Make sure you remove the root stem in the middle) shopping list
- 1 1/2 Lb Ñame, Peeled and cut into 6 sections shopping list
- 2 Yellow plantains, Skin Intact and each cut into 3 sections shopping list
- 3 Small sweet potatoes, Scrubbed clean, skin intact, cut in halves shopping list
- 1 1/2 Lb Calabaza ( Sqaush) Skin Intact cut into 6 sections shopping list
How to make it
- Follow preparation and cooking instructions for each viandas that you have.
- NOTE: I usually cook them for 2 hrs but you can cook them as you desire because I really don't pay attention on how long their cooking once a fork can penetrate the veg its done. Since you are boiling the vegs.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- MonicaNY30 Penuelas, Newyork
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookMonicaNY30 Penuelas, Newyork
- Not added to any groups yet!