Homemade Lentil SoupFrom neoncrucifixion 3 years ago
- 4 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 7 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 small onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb of ham steak, chopped shopping list
- 1 lb of dry lentils shopping list
- 8 cups of water shopping list
- 2 chicken buillion cubes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Half a box of pasta (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large cooking pot, add oil and heat on medium. Add the onions, celery, garlic, and ham and cook until tender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer until the soup thickens almost into a stew.
The Cookneoncrucifixion Bethlehem, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!