Easy Chicken TetrazziniFrom maryelizlawson 8 years ago
- 6 to 8 oz. uncooked spaghetti shopping list
- 2 to 3 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- Additional parmesan cheese, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti.
- Combine spaghetti, cooked chiken, mushrooms soup, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and mushrooms; mix well.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Transfer spaghetti mixture to a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake 350^F. for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
The Rating6 people
This sounds delicious! I think
I just found tomorrows dinner.l_stewart in Greenfield loved it
I am going to try this recipe Friday night, sounds just too yummy and easy!!!!knwalter in Paulsboro loved it
I made this last night and it was incredible, very easy, only took about 20 mins. to prep for and the 30 min. cook time was awesome!! Very, very good and satisfying. Thanks for the delicous meal!!!!!knwalter in Paulsboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!