Coquito (rum And Coconut Punch)From MonicaNY30 3 years ago
How to make it
- Put the sugar, salt, cinnamon, egg yolk and 1/2 c of the coconut milk in a blender. Process until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk and blend
- With the machine running-- on high if it is a blender--, add the rum gradually and process for at least one more min.
- Bottle and chill before serving in glasses, dusted with cinnamon.
- NOTE: You can use 2 C commercial pure coconut milk (not cream) instead of fresh coconut milk.