Raspberry White Chocolate CheesecakeFrom PromiscuousChristianLady 3 years ago
- (24 cookies) 1 Cup of Oreo Baking Crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 Cup of Melted unsalted butter shopping list
- 230g of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of All-Purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups of condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 Cup white chocolate, melted shopping list
- 2 1/2 plus another 1/2 Tablespoons of lemon juice shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of seedless raspberry jam shopping list
- Optional: whipped cream and chocolate syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Start by making your crust, mix your Oreo Baking Crumbs with butter and press into a 9 inch pan. Refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese and flour in a separate bowl and combine the condensed milk, white chocolate and 2 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice after, adding in your egg and pour most of it over the crust.
- Next, combine the jam and remaining lemon juice with a spoon. Once thoroughly mixed spoon most over the cheese cake mixture and swirl with a knife. Once happy, pour the rest of the cream cheese mixture on top of the swirled raspberry and repeat.
- Bake for 90 minutes or until the edges of your cheesecake are puffed out and golden. Refrigerate for 12 hours and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
The CookPromiscuousChristianLady Herne Bay, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!