Potato PizzaFrom PongoUSA 2 years ago
- 1 1/2 ts instant yeast shopping list
- 1/4 c water, warm shopping list
- 3 1/4 c AP flour shopping list
- 1 c water, room temp. shopping list
- 1 tb salt shopping list
- 1/4 c olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c sour creme shopping list
- 2 tb milk shopping list
- s+p shopping list
- 1 lb yukon gold potatoes, sliced thin on the mandoline and soaked in cold water for about an hour, drained shopping list
- 4 sl bacon, cut into 1/2 inch chunks shopping list
- 2 tb rosemary, fresh, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c parmesan, grated shopping list
- 2 tb olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the yeast in the warm water, let sit 10 min. to proof. Knead all ingredients for the dough, til you get a soft, not sticky dough, form into a ball and let rise. It takes between 3 and 5 hours to rise ( You can let the dough rise in the refrigerator overnight for better flavor ). Knead the dough again, roll out to fit on a standard baking sheet, let rise again.
- Stir milk into sour cream, Spread on the dough, season with s+p. Layer potato slices, lightly overlapping, on sour cream, sprinkle with plenty of s+p, rosemary, bacon and parmesan. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for about 25 to 30 min. Let cool somewhat, cut into squares and serve.
The CookPongoUSA San Francisco Peninsula, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!