Spinach Party DipFrom iluvappys1996 1 year ago
- 2 cups of Greek plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 packet of onion dip mix shopping list
- 1 carrot finely chopped shopping list
- 1 large bellpepper shopping list
- 1 cup of spinach finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of pepper shopping list
- 2 celery sticks shopping list
- 1 cucumber shopping list
- 1/2 head of broccoli shopping list
- 1 medium carrot shopping list
- 1/2 roll of Ritz crackers shopping list
How to make it
- in small bowl add yougurt, mayyonaise, onion dip mix, and pepper. mix until smooth and creamy.
- add the carrot and spinach.
- set aside and bring out the bellpepper
- cut in half making one side larger than the other.
- hollow out the bellpepper and remove all the seeds set on table as if its a bowl.
- pour the mix into the larger half of the bell pepper, fill to the top
- cut up the cucumber, carrots, and remaining half of the bellpepper into strips. also cut up the broccoli into bite size pieces.
- put the bellpepper on a large plate and circle with the vegetables and ritz crackers.
- ENJOY :D
The Cookiluvappys1996 WHS, Indiana
- Not added to any groups yet!