Dense Chocolate Cherry CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 125g dried adzuki beans, soaked overnight, cooked and cooled (about 250g cooked) shopping list
- 50g black quinoa, well cooked and cooled shopping list
- 2 tbsp cherry jam (or your favourite berry jam) shopping list
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes shopping list
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp agar flakes shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp xylitol (or 5 Xylitol+ packets) shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegetable glycerin shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 dropper (about 1 mL) liquid stevia shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease and line two 4" springform pans.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and puree smooth.
- Spread into the pans and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool 30 minutes in the pans before unmoulding.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
The Incredible Allergens8 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Christmas All Year182 members