Turnip And Cabbage Slaw With Yogurt DressingFrom PongoUSA 3 years ago
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 3 teasp. Plus 1 pinch kosher salt, more to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 sm. head cabbage, cored and shredded (6 cups) shopping list
- 2 medium turnips (3/4 pound), peeled, and julienned or shopping list
- -- coarsely grated (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Chopped dill shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Finely chop garlic. In a small bowl, whisk together garlic , 2 teaspoon salt, yogurt and oil. Season with pepper.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine cabbage, turnips, dressing and dill. Toss well to combine. Let stand 10 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning; serve.