Hamburger Shepard PieFrom shookskitchen 3 years ago
- 4 medium potatoes shopping list
- 3 lg cloves of garlic shopping list
- 3/4 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese shopping list
- 1 lb of ground beef shopping list
- 2 tblspn of flour shopping list
- 1 tblspn of pepper shopping list
- 1tsp of salt shopping list
- 1tblspn of garlic powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup of beef stock shopping list
- 1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 2 -3 tblspns of ketsup shopping list
How to make it
- pre heat oven to 375
- Potato Preparation and directions..
- 1.take 4 medium potatoes,peel,rinse,and quarter into bite size peices.
- 2. mince up 3 lg cloaves of garlic and put in with potatoesfilled with water to be boiled.
- 3.boil about 20 minutes or till you can peirce with fork.
- 4. drain and return to pan. Dont rinse...
- 5. add 3/4 cup of sour cream to potatoes and garlic
- 6.add 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and mash till smooth.
- and set aside..
- MEAT MIXTURE PREPARATION
- 1.Brown 1 lb of ground beef in lg skillet. cook covered
- 2.Once browned, dont drain fat.
- 3.Add 2 tblspns of flour and mix for 1 minute
- 4.Pour in the the 1 tblspn of pepper,1tspn of salt , 1 tblspn of garlic powder. and stir..
- 5.add the 3/4 cup of beef stock
- 6. add the 2-3 tblspns of ketsup
- 7. add the 1 bag of mixed vegetables..
- 8. stir, cover , and simmer on low medium for 15 minutes.stirring occassional..
- POUR MEAT MIXTURE INTO A SQUARE CASSEROLE DISH.
- SPREAD THE POTATO MIXTURE ATOP OF THE MEAT MIXTURE.
- THROW IN 375 OVEN -UNCOVERED AND BAKE FOR 20-25 MINUTES.
- PULL OUT ~Sprinkle a hand full of shredded cheese on top of it.
- LET STAND FOR 5-7 MINUTES AND ITS READY TO ENJOY..
The Cookshookskitchen Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!