Coconut - Sesame Yoghurt CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 10 months ago
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain (Greek-style) yogurt shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract shopping list
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil or canola oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9x5" loaf pan.
- In a bowl, beat together the sugar, yogurt, eggs, extracts and oils with a whisk until well combined and bubbly.
- Add the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ginger and stir in with a silicone spatula until the batter is smooth.
- Fold in the sesame seeds.
- Scrape the batter into the pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then unmould onto a wire rack.
- Chill overnight before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!