Slow Cooker Chicken & Lemon Thyme StewFrom lailahusain 3 years ago
- 2 cups of chopped carrot shopping list
- 2 cups of diced potato, uncooked shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced shopping list
- 4 skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- 5 cloves of garlic cut in half lengthways shopping list
- 1 chicken stock cube shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of FRESH lemon thyme shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of honey shopping list
- 50g butter shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place the carrots in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- 2. Place the potatoes on top of the carrots, then the peppers, and then scatter the onion and garlic on top.
- 3. Scatter ¾ of the lemon thyme on top of the vegetables.
- 4. Dissolve the stock cube into 1 1/3 cups of boiling water along with the honey. Pour onto vegetables.
- 5. Sprinkle most of the black pepper on top of the vegetables and sit the chicken thighs on top.
- 6. Sprinkle the remaining black pepper on top of the chicken thighs, alongside the remaining lemon thyme. Add a little salt on top of the chicken thighs.
- 7. Place the butter in the middle.
- 8. Put lid on slow cooker and cook on low for minimum 8 hours.
- 9. When finished, adjust seasoning to taste.
The Cooklailahusain London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!