Hawaiian French ToastFrom chelby1969 3 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 8-1 inch slices Italian bread shopping list
- ground macadamia nuts shopping list
- 2/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 pound butter (1 stick, do not use margarine) shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together eggs, milk, orange juice, sugar, nutmeg and vanilla. Place slices of bread in cake pan that has a tight fitting lid. Pour egg mixture over bread; turn making sure both sides are wet, cover and refrigerate overnight. Melt butter on large cookie sheet and dip each slice of bread in butter and turn over. Sprinkle each slice with nuts. Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees f. Serves four.
The Cookchelby1969 Alliance, Ohio
- Not added to any groups yet!