Walliser FiletspitzenFrom chelby1969 4 years ago
- 1 pound beef tenderloin shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon clarified fat shopping list
- 6-8 Tablespoons cognac shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon bacon shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon shallots shopping list
- 1 cup mushrooms shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry red wine shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons whipped cream shopping list
- parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Dice tenderloin in small cubes and fry briefly in clarified fat ( inside should stay pink). Flambe with cognac and keep warm. Melt butter, add bacon, mushrooms and shallots and cook over moderate hear. Add red wine, gravy from frying the tenderloin, cream, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until liquid has slightly thickened and serve over tenderloin. Garnish with parsley. Serve over a bed of rice or noodles.
The Cookchelby1969 Alliance, Ohio
- Not added to any groups yet!