Sweet Sesame Seeds BunsFrom Yinhomemade 2 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients (A) knead till it can stretch into thin sheet.
- Add in the butter and knead until the butter combine with the dough continue until it become smooth dough.
- Place the dough into a lightly grease bowl and cover with greased cling wrap to proof till double in bulk.
- When dough double in size, to test the dough ready or not - press dough with finger, the impression stays and the dough does not spring back it is ready.
- Punch down and knead again till smooth. Rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 50g each portion, arrange in a greased square baking tray covered with greased cling wrap and let it double in bulk for the second time.
- Instead of plain buns, you may also wrap up with your favourite filling and form into balls.
- When the dough rise for second time, spray with a little water and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.
- Bake at 190 degree Celsius for 15 minutes or till golden brown.
- Remove and take out from the baking tray.
- Brush melted butter on baked buns.
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!