Holy Grail Of Gluten Free Bread!From hlightfoot 2 years ago
- 2 cups rice flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup potato starch shopping list
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum shopping list
- 2/3 cup powdered milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of egg substitute or 3 eggs @ room temperature shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups lukewarm water shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry yeast granules of bread maker yeast shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar shopping list
- Optional 1/2 to 1 teaspoons seasame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- I used the Cusinart Convection Bread Maker. With this bread maker you must add all the liquids first. Next add the dry ingredients. I like to add all the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir with a fork before pouring into the breadmaker. Lastly, the yeast (must be separate from the wet ingredients). Do this by creating a small crater in the dry ingredients after they are added to the machine, with your finger or spoon.
- 1) Add wet ingredients first. Mix eggs in with the vinegar first.
- 2) Add dry ingredients, then yeast
- 3)You may like to substitute up to half of the white rice flour with brown rice flour. In this loaf I used 1/2 cup of brown rice flour.
- Use the white bread setting at medium crust if you have this selection or alternatively 3 to 4 hours setting if you don't have a gluten free setting.
- This bread freezes very well. I wrap each slice individually wrapped in paper towel.
The Cookhlightfoot Whereabouts, Unknown
- Not added to any groups yet!