Stuffed Grilled Bell PeppersFrom JusJody 4 years ago
- 2 lbs, ground sirloin or chuck beef shopping list
- 2 onions, chopped , shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic salt, shopping list
- 1tsp ginger [optional], shopping list
- 1tsp black pepper, shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger and roasted garlic, shopping list
- 2 Tbsp, sesame seed oil shopping list
- 1 tsp McCormicks Montreal seasoning shopping list
- 1 bunch of scallions green tops chopped fine shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- You can do this on the grill or bake it in oven..
- Take ground sirloin or chuck and onions and scallions finely chopped, and sautee until lightly brown and golden. Drain any fat off.. Add the chicken stock and dry ingredients. Take the bell peppers and cut off tops and clean inside out, I like to coat them in extra virgin olive oil and place in a 9 x 9n in baking dish or foil if on grill. If in a glass pan, make sure to add a cup of water to steam the peppers after you fill them. Spoon the sirloin mixture into the peppers and sprinkle with parmesan cheese or any cheese you wish. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes , cooking times may vary may take 40 minutes. If on a grill get your grill to 300 degrees and wrap peppers in foil and seal, and cook for 25 to 230m minutes..
The CookJusJody Houston, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!