Sweet Ginger Scallion NoodlesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 4 green onions (scallions), white and “sturdy” green parts minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- Big pinch chili flakes shopping list
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
- 3 packets stevia shopping list
- ¼ tsp sea salt shopping list
- ½ tsp black pepper shopping list
- ½ tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 6 oz shredded cabbage shopping list
- 3.5 oz broccoli, blanched shopping list
- 2 oz dried somen (or soba) noodles, cooked according to package directions (usually about 3 minutes) and drained well shopping list
- ¼ medium cucumber thinly julienned shopping list
- ½ lime, cut in wedges (for serving) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients for sauce in the bowl, check for the seasoning. Set aside for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 day (so the flavour can develop).
- Heat the oil in a deep saute pan or wok and add the cabbage and broccoli. Cook over medium high heat until cabbage begins to wilt.
- Add the noodles and cook until hot and slightly dried out.
- Pour in the sauce, toss and cook 1 minute, then remove from heat and stir in the cucumber.
- Serve immediately with lime.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Comfort Foods775 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Original Recipes143 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members
Nut Free5 members
Good For Your Soul Food30 members
BIG GAINS From Small Changes20 members