Steak MarinadeFrom debsgoods 4 years ago
- 3-4 beef steaks shopping list
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ketchup shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (heaping) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons steak spice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons bbq sauce (smokey one preferably) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne shopping list
- 1 tsp of honey shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything together and pour onto steaks. Let sit for at least 4 hours turning a few times for maximum coverage ...then bbq
The Cookdebsgoods London, CA
The Rating1 people
This sounds wonderful. We bbq anything and everything here and this is a great marinade and I'll be trying it very soon. Thanks!
Tried this last night. It was very, very very good!!!
- Not added to any groups yet!