Aero Chocolate Biscuit CakeFrom UnicornLover 1 year ago
How to make it
- 1. Grease and line your tin with butter/oil and greaseproof papper
- 2. Break up your chocolate and place it a bowl. Then place your bowl over another bowl with boiling water in it.( you can also melt your chocolate in the microwave but it tends to burn more easily.)
- 3. While your chocolate is melting smash your biscuits into small chunks or crumbs.
- 4. Then fold in the biscuit into the fully mellted chocolate, pour into tin and leave in the fridge to set overnight.
- 5. When set, slice into evenly cut squares. Place on a plate, serve up and enjoy.
The CookUnicornLover My House, Somewhere
- Not added to any groups yet!