Crawfish (shrimp) And Corn SoupFrom smurfe 1 year ago
- 1 lb crawfish or 1 lb fresh shrimp, cleaned shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced or 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms (optional) shopping list
- 8 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese shopping list
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup shopping list
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 16 ounces half-and-half shopping list
- tony cachere's creole seasoning shopping list
- Tabasco sauce ( to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan, over medium heat, sauté onions and mushrooms in butter and garlic, or add a little garlic powder until tender.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave, and add to onions and mushrooms.
- Lower heat to medium-low and add soups and corn, stir well.
- Add crawfish or shrimp and half-and-half.
- Season to taste with Tabasco sauce and Tony's Creole seasoning.
- Cook for about 20 to 25 minutes.
The Cooksmurfe Prairieville, Louisiana
- Not added to any groups yet!