Squirmy Jello WormsFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
- 2 packs (3 oz) Raspberry jello shopping list
- 1 pkg unflavored gelatin (for extra firmness) shopping list
- 3/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 3 cups boiling water shopping list
- 15 drops green food coloring shopping list
- 100 flexible straws (or enough to fill your container) shopping list
- Tall container (1 quart or 1 liter carton of milk) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine gelatin in bowl and add boiling water.
- Let it cool to lukewarm and then add the whipping cream and 15 drops green food coloring.
- Gather your straws (don’t forget to flex them out) and put them in the container. It’s important that the straws have a tight fit so the jello stays in the straws. For this reason, a 1 liter carton may be better; you will probably get longer worms since there is a tighter fit. If you have a bigger container, a rubber band around the straws is helpful. Or you could just add more straws to fill the container.
- Add the gelatin mixture to the straw-filled container and let it set until firm.
- There are multiple ways you can remove the worms from the straws. You can roll a rolling pin over the straws and squeeze them out or you can hold the straws over warm water. The worms will slip right out.
- — with Susan Melton.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Halloween Recipes11 members
Kids Fun Craftie Stuff50 members
Freaks And Geeks8 members
Stuff Kids Will Eat46 members
Cooking For Kids56 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
KidFriendly Healthy Too9 members