Crab Rangoon PizzaFrom krumkake 2 years ago
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces fresh crab meat or canned crab meat, drained and flaked shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 - 1 1/2 green onions, finely sliced shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 pre-baked pizza crust, such as Boboli shopping list
- 1 additional cup of crab meat shopping list
- 1 additional green onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup grated asiago cheese shopping list
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- For serving: shopping list
- 1 cup duck Sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Chinese mustard, or to your taste preference shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the crab spread and spread it over an unbaked thin pizza crust. Top with additional crab meat and chopped green onion; cover with Asiago and Mozzarella cheeses. Place pizza directly on the oven rack. Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is getting bubbly and crust is browning on th bottom. Remove pizza from oven, cut into squares and drizzle pizza with duck sauce mixture - serve immediately.
- Another serving option is to toast up some English muffin, spread with the crab filling, top each muffin with the additional toppings, place on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for about 1 5minutes, until cheese is bubbly and all is hot throughout. Remove muffins from oven, cut each muffin into 8 wedges, drizzle with the duck sauce mixture and serve immediately.
- And, of course, you can just wrap the filling up in won ton or egg roll wrappers and deep fry or bake in a hot oven until wrappers begin to brown - spraying the filled wrappers with cooking spray and baking the rangoons on a wire rack in a 425 degree oven will help make them nice and brown and crispy! Flip them once during baking.)
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!