Mini PiesFrom tuilelaith 2 months ago
- Mix 1/2 cup of Bisquick, 1/2 Cup of milk, and 2 eggs together for a base. (put about 1 tablespoon in each muffin cup) shopping list
- Top with about 1/4 cup of any "fillings" you want. - Cheeseburger, Pizza, BLT, chicken and Veggies, etc.... You can mix it up in the pan (any meat should already be cooked) shopping list
- Then top with one more tablespoon of the "Bisquick Mixture" - and bake at 375 for 25-30. It's a great way to get rid of your leftovers! These can also be frozen! Just pop them into the microwave for a quick meal on the go! shopping list
How to make it
- Recipe from Betty Crocker
- ~ I do something similar to this and make it Thai curry influenced. I add a touch of peanut sauce, curry, coriander, etc.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!