Kings Hawaiian Baked Ham & Cheese SandwichesFrom reddiva256 1 year ago
- 1 12 pack of King’s Hawaiian Original rolls shopping list
- 1 lb. deli ham, shaved shopping list
- 1 lb. swiss cheese, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 sticks butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 teaspoons of poppy seeds shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350. Melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion and poppy seed. Simmer for several minutes.
- 2. Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves in tact).
- 3. In a greased 9×13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and spread 1/3 of the onion mixture over the bottom of the rolls followed by the ham and cheese.
- 4. Replace the tops of the rolls and spread the remaining onion mixture over top.
- 5. Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.
The Cookreddiva256 Nowhere, Us
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!