Chicken Stuffed ShellsFrom reddiva256 4 years ago
- - 4lbs of chicken thighs or 3lbs boneless, skinless breasts shopping list
- - 2 or 3 chicken bouillon cubes. shopping list
- - One lg can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- - chicken stock shopping list
- - Box of lg shells shopping list
- - 2 boxes of stove top shopping list
- - Small bag of shredded cheddar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix the cream of chicken with about half the chicken stock in a bowl.
- 2. Boil chicken and flavor with bouillon cubes.
- 3. Shred chicken.
- 4. Make Stove Top according to directions.
- 5. Mix chicken in with stuffing. Add some bouillon broth to moisten.
- 6. Boil shells then stuff with chicken/stuffing mixture and place in baking dish.
- 7. Pour cream of chicken mixture overtook and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 8. Bake 350 for about 30 minutes
The Cookreddiva256 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!