Spicy Chicken And Sausage SoupFrom reddiva256 4 years ago
- 1 pk (20 oz) boneless chicken thighs, cubed (can use chicken breast) shopping list
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce (or red pepper spice) shopping list
- 1/2 lb cooked kielbasa, sliced (or sausage) shopping list
- 1 cup bell pepper and onion stir-fry (can use frozen or fresh) shopping list
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant white rice (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In 3 to 3 1/2 quart slow cooker, mix chicken, tomoatoes, broth, water & red pepper sauce.
- 2. Cover; cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours
- 3. Stir in sausage, veggies and rice.
- 4. Increase heat to High & Cover.
- 5. Cook 10 -15 minutes or until rice is tender
People Who Like This Dish 0
- reddiva256 Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookreddiva256 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!