Crock Pot Beef And BroccoliFrom twill10 3 years ago
- Crock Pot beef and broccoli shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips shopping list
- 1 cup beef consumme shopping list
- ... 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sauce from the crock pot after being cooked shopping list
- fresh broccoli florets (as many as desired) shopping list
- Hot cooked rice (I like noodles too!) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place beef in a crock pot.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 3. In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine.
- 4. Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
- 5. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
- 6. Serve over hot cooked rice.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!