The Best Rice Spanish Mediterranean VegetablesFrom chefgonin 3 years ago
- 600 gr of rice valence shopping list
- 4 artichokes, shopping list
- 6 fat asparagus (green), shopping list
- Media white cabbage (cabbage), shopping list
- 2 medium white turnips, shopping list
- 3 large carrots, shopping list
- 100 g of beans baby, small and tender (previously fried in oil), shopping list
- 100g fresh spinach, shopping list
- 250g green beans, shopping list
- 100 gr grated ripe tomato, shopping list
- 10 cl. virgin olive oil, shopping list
- 1.5 liters of good defatted chicken stock (chicken and vegetables), shopping list
- Media tsp of paprika, shopping list
- Pinch of food color, shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- The first task is to wash the vegetables, especially carrots and turnips, peel and reserve subsequently briefly. Then after washing spinach, cut into chunks (no stem) and keep in ice water for about 10 minutes, this will keep them firm and smooth.
- Subsequently, we will cut green beans, julienned (cut thin and elongated), doing the same with the asparagus, carrots and turnips peeled we booked. You can also grate with a coarse grater hole, this will facilitate the preparation, because the court will be more even.
- The beans, I recommend that you buy precooked and olive oil (baby beans), but if you want to prepare, simply you cook over low heat in a good oil for 15 or 20 minutes without salt, you will be very tender. Choose preferably small beans are more flavorful.
- While you have to peel the artichokes by removing the tough outer leaves, leaving the center of the artichoke (the whitest), with a teaspoon remove hairs inside and spray them with enough lemon juice into ice water Get Them few minutes until the courts.
- You just have to cut the cabbage (or kale) into thin slices, julienne also, and ready to go.
- We started with the rice, then, in a paella wide, about 8 servings, you must put the olive oil with a little salt, and add the artichokes cut cutting pen, ie you left artichokes in water cut in half, and each half into quarters and along (you stay 8 wedges each artichoke), once the bags of gold and oil reserves by the end, and you add the vegetables in order of hardness.
- First add the julienned green beans, then carrots, cabbage, turnips and asparagus, and for three to four minutes apart from each type of vegetables, and simmer stirring constantly.
- After taking the vegetable paella starting to get tan, add the grated tomato in the center of the pan, and letting it slowly seduce. After a few minutes, then remove the tomatoes with the vegetables, add the rice, gently rehogándolo to take all the flavors of the vegetables, finally adding paprika and then the chicken stock (made with chicken bones, 2 ripe tomatoes , the white part of a leek and 1 medium onion).
- Add a little coloring, salt will try and cook about 5 minutes over low heat.
- After this time, we incorporate the spinach we had put ice water, drained beans and baby artichokes with no oil and gold that had booked off the rice.
- Cook for another 12 minutes until broth is consumed paella (always on low heat), thus leaving a dry rice. It is possible to enter the paella a few minutes in the oven to brown on top and finish drying rice. As always let stand off the heat a few minutes before dishing.
The Cookchefgonin Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!