Thai-chicken Stuffed PeppersFrom littlesponger 3 years ago
- 8 fresh jalapeno chile peppers shopping list
- 2 tablespoons natural or creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon low-fat milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 slices reduced-sodium bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside. Cut chile peppers in half lengthwise.* Remove stems and seeds from peppers; set aside.
- For filling, in a medium bowl combine peanut butter, milk, soy sauce, garlic, and curry powder; whisk until smooth. Add chicken, cream cheese, and cilantro, stirring until well mixed. Using a small spoon, divide the filling evenly among the pepper halves and sprinkle with bacon.
- Place pepper halves on greased baking sheet, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until filling is hot.