Sweet Potato BlondiesFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- ¼ cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 5 (1.8g) packets NOW Xylitol Plus (or 4 tbsp sugar) shopping list
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1 cup cooked sweet potatoes, passed through a ricer or food mill (you can also use canned pumpkin puree) shopping list
- 1 ½ cups homemade soynut butter (see my recipe) (or natural almond butter) shopping list
- ¼ cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp gluten-free vanilla extract shopping list
- ½ cup brown rice flour shopping list
- ¼ cup sweet rice flour shopping list
- ¼ cup yellow corn flour (not cornstarch) shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp baking soda shopping list
- ¼ tsp guar gum shopping list
- 1 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut shopping list
- ¾ cup orange juice shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350F and lightly grease a 9x13” pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together the coconut oil, sugars, xylitol, applesauce, sweet potatoes, soynut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the flours, baking powder, baking soda, guar gum and salt, stirring well.
- Fold in the coconut
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed with slightly damp crumbs.
- Chill 1 hour before glazing.
Glaze and Assembly
- Combine orange juice and sugar in a small pot over high heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until thick and syrupy.
- Pour over the blondies in the pan and let set.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
The Incredible Allergens8 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members