Grilled Peach, Chicken & Goat Cheese Salad With Honey White Balsamic DressingFrom twill10 7 months ago
- thanks to slice of life on facebook shopping list
- Grilled peach, chicken & goat cheese Salad with honey White Balsamic Dressing shopping list
- serves 2 shopping list
- ... Ingredients: shopping list
- about 8 cups mixed salad greens, washed and ready to use shopping list
- 2 yellow peaches, slightly firm to the touch shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cooked rotisserie chicken breast shopping list
- 2 oz fresh goat cheese shopping list
- for dressing— shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp honey shopping list
- tiny pinch of sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Make the dressing first. In a small bowl, whisk together the white balsamic vinegar and the olive oil. Then, stir in the honey and and mix well. Add a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Preheat your grill to medium/high heat.
- Slice peaches in half and discard pit. Place peaches, cut side down, on the preheated grill. Close lid and grill for about five minutes, checking occasionally. You want the peaches to soften and get those nice char lines across the bottom. Remove peaches when done and turn off the grill. Slice peaches thin.
- To assemble salads, divide greens into two bowls. Top green with chopped rotisserie chicken, goat cheese crumbles, toasted hazelnuts and peaches. Drizzle dressing over the top and toss well.
- 20 minutes
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!