Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate TrufflesFrom luisascatering 2 years ago
- 2 cups creamy all-natural peanut butter (only peanuts and salt) shopping list
- 1 stick organic unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 cups organic confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal shopping list
- 12 ounces best quality bittersweet chocolate chips (melted) shopping list
- Portuguese salt cream, for sprinkling (or fleur de sel) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small sauce pot, melt butter and peanut butter. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together confectioners sugar and rice cereal. Add the wet into the dry, stir until combined. Using your hands,
- roll mixture into small balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place in refrigerator until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate over a double boiler. Remove peanut
- butter balls from refrigerator and dip into melted chocolate using a bamboo skewer See Photo. Sprinkle each truffle with sea salt then allow chocolate to set, about 10 minutes, in the refrigerator.