Breakfast WrapFrom theBohoFoodie 1 year ago
How to make it
- Lightly whisk Eggs and Milk together in a bowl, sit to the side.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and cook Bacon rashers to your liking, remove from pan and let rest on paper towel.
- Wipe out the pan with a piece of paper towel and start warming your Tortilla Wraps over a medium heat, plate when done.
- Meanwhile, heat and lightly spray another pan with Olive Oil and pour Egg mixture in, adding Paprika at this time. Cook 'Scrambled Eggs' to your liking.
- Layer Bacon and Eggs on top of Tortillas, add BBQ Sauce and roll.
- Serve with Strawberries on the side and a cup of Coffee or mug of hot Tea.
- for a pescetarian option, you can swap the Bacon and BBQ Sauce for Smoked Salmon and Hollandaise ... so yum!
The CooktheBohoFoodie Bendigo, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!