Zucchini BoatsFrom PromiscuousChristianLady 11 months ago
- 3 zucchinis shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded carrot shopping list
- 1/4 Cup of white onion, diced shopping list
- 1/4 Cup of mushroom, chopped shopping list
- 1 Thick Slice of ham, chopped shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Shredded KRAFT Mexicana cheese shopping list
- Shredded KRAFT Italiano cheese shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- chili/Paprika Powder shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Wash zucchinis and slice in half length wise. Remove insides. Set aside.
- 2. Chop up the zucchini you just removed and put into a large bowl. Sprinkle paprika and black pepper.
- 3. In a large skillet heat olive oil and place onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and carrots inside. Mix thoroughly and allow vegetables to slightly cook on low heat for a few minutes. Add black pepper and paprika to this mixture as well.
- 4. Pour vegetables into the large bowl with the zucchini and mix adding in parmesan cheese (amount up to you), ham, and sour cream.
- 5. Take the gutted out zucchinis set aside and spoon mixture in. Place stuffed zucchinis into a buttered baking dish or tray.
- 6. Add your shredded cheese (again, amount is up to you).
- 7. Place into preheated oven at 400°C for 25 minutes and then grill on low for 10 more minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and serve.
The CookPromiscuousChristianLady Herne Bay, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!