Easy Peasy Shaker Cup PancakesFrom jgnat 3 years ago
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk (optional) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour (any combination of white and whole wheat. Mine has 2 tablespoons of oatmeal thrown in) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil for pan shopping list
How to make it
- Measure one cup water into the Tupperware shaker cup. See Photo
- Add egg, powdered milk, oil, and raw sugar. Slip on blades, seal lid, and shake vigorously. See Photo
- Add the rest of the ingredients, slip on blades and seal lid, and shake vigorously.
- Pour another tablespoon oil on a heated frying pan or grill, and pour a portion of the batter on the grill.
- Wait until bubbles form and flip See Photo. Check when done, and transfer to a plate. See Photo
- Note: Do not close lid to the shaker cup once all ingredients are mixed. The expanding baking powder will pop the lid.
The Cookjgnat Edmonton, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!